The Plan For Divine Health
The GospelFit plan for Divine Health consists of 5 basic components.
1. The Word – Matthew 6:33 – But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.
We should begin every day rooted in the Word of the Lord. We need to be guided by what God wants us to do in all things. Seeking and maintaining Divine Health is part of God’s plan for us.
2. Prayer – 1 Timothy 2:1 – I urge, then, first of all, that requests, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for everyone—
As we seek to build our relationship with the Lord, we must be in communication with Him always. Our Divine Health is one among the list of conversations we have with the Lord. In addition, we need to provide intercessory prayer for others.
3. Count Blessings – 1 Thessalonians 5:18 – give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.
Each day we are to write out 5 blessings. We are blessed everyday and in every moment. We focus on our blessings to remind ourselves what God has done for us and to help us see where God is leading us.
4. Eat Healthily – Ephesians 5: 29 After all, no one ever hated his own body, but he feeds and cares for it, just as Christ does the church—
Each day, we need to pay attention to what we eat and treat our body in a manner that shows the love we have for our body. A healthy diet requires attention and adjustment as our needs change.
5. Move – 1 Corinthians 6:19-20 -19 Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; 20 you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your body.
Exercise is an important part of the Divine Health plan. As a society, we are more inactive than ever. Our work allows us to sit more and more and we watch hours of television. We have to put exercise in our plan in order to keep our body moving as it should.
With this plan, we can all be on our path for Divine Health. If you’re not on the path today, considering joining…today! Transformation to a healthier lifestyle for your mind, body and soul is possible.